Recast Software is looking to hire!
About Recast Software:
Recast Software, located in Minneapolis, MN, empowers organizations to better manage and support users and devices. Our mission is to simplify the work of IT teams and enable them to create highly secure and compliant environments. Our software does this by seamlessly integrating with existing IT infrastructure to quickly remediate issues, ensure compliance, enhance security, and maintain clear visibility across all devices. Recast is a rapidly growing software company with its solution being used by thousands of enterprise organizations in more than 125 countries, impacting millions of devices and (more importantly) the people who use them.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Solution Engineer to join our Solution Engineer Team and act as a technical resource during our sales process and to work in coordinate with our Sales Team. This person will work closely with Sales team to ensure we are able to answer our prospective customer questions and provide interactions and showcase our tools in the best light during product demonstrations. They will also work closely with the rest of the Solution Engineer, Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams to get closed-loop feedback on the functioning of Recast products.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Leading technical demonstrations of the Recast Products.
- Understanding technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new Recast products and features as well as industry trends.
- Have the ability to turn complex and technical requirements into persuasive and easy to understand stories that will help individuals, teams and businesses desire the outcomes Recast tools can provide.
- Help complete and follow up with Security and Technical Requirements that customers may require for new purchases.
- Simplifying technical terms and questions during product demonstrations and pre-sales customer support.
- Answering technical product questions for new and prospective clients.
- Maximize and drive trial and proof-of-concept experience for prospective customers to impact higher close rates.
- Understanding complex environments, how to support and implement Recast products.
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising them on the best Recast products to buy.
- 3-5 years of professional experience or currently working as a Solution Engineer or in IT; preferably in a SysAdmin role using SCCM and/or Intune
- Have an understanding of the day-to-day world of SCCM, Intune and tools used by IT teams.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, SCCM, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Pre-Sales knowledge and experience is a plus.
- The ability to turn complex and technical requirements into persuasive and easy to understand concepts for the individual, team and business outcomes Recast tools provide
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and learn new products and tools.
- We would prefer experience with environments larger than 3,000 endpoints
What you bring:
· You are empathetic. Through empathy, we better understand the problems in front of us, feel our customers’ pains and joys, and look out for the needs of all team members.
· You are curious. Ideas are rarely linear and often come from unexpected places. We ask the hard questions and also the simple ones. We listen to and embrace feedback because we can all learn from each other.
· You make mistakes. Mistakes are the foundation of success. We foster an environment where not getting it right every time is recognized as part of the innovation process.
· You bring positive energy and humor to work. We show up ready to make a positive impact, look out for each other, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
· You are change ready. The IT industry changes quickly. Our ability to be flexible and adapt on a constant basis determines our success.
· You are self-motivated. We proactively define the work that is important for our individual growth and the growth of the company.
Benefits & Perks:
· Competitive salary
· Medical, dental, and vision
· Employer paid STD, LTD, AD&D and life insurance
· Educational assistance
· Adoption assistance
· 401k with discretionary employer contribution
· Work-life balance, flexible time off and remote work options
Why do we love working at Recast?
It takes great people across an entire company to build great tools. As a growing start-up, every employee has an opportunity to make a huge impact on our business, as well as ample opportunities to learn and grow. We are a people-first culture with passionate, talented, and supportive teammates. We are committed to making every employee feel respected and valued. We recognize to bring our best selves to Recast, it’s important for everyone to nurture their lives outside of work.
Recast provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, familial status, veteran or military status, status regarding public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.