CM Job - Wisconsin
Full Time End User Services – La Crosse, WI: Kwik Trip, Inc. operates Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, Tobacco Outlet Plus Grocery Stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa with over 20,000+ co-workers company wide. Kwik Trip’s IT Service Center is seeking a full time End User Services Co-worker. This individual will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and administration of Kwik Trip’s end user devices, along with second level support of desktop devices.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer Kwik Trip’s endpoint management solution (SCCM), including but not limited to: the creation of software packages and operating system images, configuration of policies and settings, and provide reports and training to SCCM users as necessary.
- SCCM - Manage the evaluation and deployment of OS and software patches for all end-user devices.
- SCCM - Test new operating systems and determine/recommend readiness for production
- SCCM - Install and maintain SCCM servers.
- SCCM - Plan, coordinate, and execute upgrades, migrations, conversions, and implementations.
- SCCM - Install patches and updates for user devices
- Install, configure, and manage Kwik Trip’s corporate digital signage solutions, conference room technology equipment, and future technology that is needed.
- Provide services for escalated needs outside of normal business hours.
- Associate’s degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent training/experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in the following is preferred: end-user device management and administration; Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; Airwatch; system / server administration.
- Knowledge of the following is required: Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems; Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM); Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management.
- Knowledge of mobile device management technologies and solutions.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Skilled in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving networking, hardware, and software issues.
- Ability to perform at a high level within a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively independently, as well as on a team.
- Strong desire to establish and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, daytime hours with rotating on call responsibilities.
Position is based out of La Crosse, WI
- Created on .