Deloitte job opening!
We have a job opening at Deloitte for a System Center expert!
See details and apply here:
- Manages Production, BCP, Staging, and DEV instances of two or more monitoring tools which include SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, Splunk, ShareFile, Live Maps, and FactFinder.
- Performs daily health checks of monitoring tools to ensure system health.
- Helps test and evaluate new releases.
- Demonstrates an understanding of performance tuning and optimization including the identification of performance related issues.
- Works with Microsoft third tier and other vendor support teams as needed to escalate, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues.
- Interacts with NOC, DAS, SQL, Automation, and internal Hosting teams.
- Demonstrates a working understanding of key operating systems including Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of T-SQL and relational databases.
- Develops scripts and processes to ensure system health and resiliency.
- Assists with report and dashboard creation.
- Audits monitoring tools to ensure all servers are being monitored and takes action when necessary.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates a working ability to provide accurate project estimates and timelines.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to deliver on project commitments.
- Demonstrates an ability to manage multiple project deliverables on multiple projects effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with peers on project assignments.
- Demonstrates a working ability to foster a cooperative environment with the entire project team. This resource is viewed as a "team player", who understands the culture and how to be effective in it.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline is desired
- 5+ years of related experience in Information technology services required
- Experience with monitoring and configuration management tools
- Demonstrates and aptitude for scripting and automation
- Experience with two or more of the following: Visual Studio, SCOM Management Pack development, Splunk, PowerShell, ShareFile, SQL server, Windows OS, Unix, IIS, .NET programming, or SSRS
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, and Active Directory
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills are required for the timely resolution of complex customer issues
- Strong business working experience is required to ensure tasks are completed without supervision
- Strong experience in a Microsoft centric environment is required to ensure a strong foundation in application support and troubleshooting
- Ability to monitor and report on multiple deliverables with a focus on meeting / exceeding deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to interact effectively with various levels of management and staff in both technical and business roles
- Ability to travel occasionally including international travel
- U.S. Citizenship is highly desired because Security Clearance for Federal Sector will be required
- Ability to occasionally work non-standard shifts and/or on-call to support the requirements of the organization
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Created on .