Deluxe Corporation is looking for SCCM Administration experience
You can feel the energy at the Deluxe family of companies! The creative environment and the sense of possibility here are what you'd expect at a start-up, yet, we offer all the resources and strength of a well established, publicly traded company.
Deluxe Corporation is seeking a seasoned Desktop Technologies Engineer with extensive experience implementing, managing, supporting and deploying enterprise desktop and application delivery solutions. As Desktop Technologies Engineer you will collaborate with solution architects, engineering teams and key stakeholders to implement, manage, support an enterprise, multi-tiered, dynamic desktop infrastructure, ensuring that all technology domains work effectively together.
The ideal candidate will possess hands-on experience implementing, supporting and managing desktops delivery and applications to the enterprise. This position requires the capability to adopt new technology, understand enterprise architecture on decisions and priority regarding the enterprise's technology infrastructure by mastering approved products and technologies to analyze and determine stable and reliable environments. The ideal candidate is foresighted and facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that escort the design of technology solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and application across the enterprise.
- Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology. Strong background and knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (2007/2012) desired
- 5+ years experience in designing desktop software and hardware solutions and problem solving/troubleshooting in a desktop environment
- Ability to collect and analyze complex data sets for reporting, forecasting, designing and troubleshooting for root cause analysis
- Ability to multitask and act as project technical lead for various projects
- Ability to create, maintain and support the team thorough the system, process and procedural documentation, technical schematics, detailed inventories, work flow processes, and other documentation
- Ability to work with business colleagues in a collaborative application design and development environment
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as collaboratively as a fully participating member of the team
- 40 hours on-site work week expected with weekend and shift work as required to meet 24x7 production schedules including ability to work and be on-call for escalations beyond normal business hours; 5% or more travel expected
To apply: http://bit.ly/1cvGVus
- Created on .